360° Renders took longer now

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
    • Official Post

visupro , can you roughly define how much longer it takes for you to render a panorama? Something like 25%, or 100% longer compared to the previous duration? And at this point I reckon you refer to Enscape 3.5.6 which you've installed? And does this occur in any project or only a select one?

In case this increase in panorama rendering times is bothering you or doesn't feel "natural" please also submit a feedback report with logs:

Using the Feedback Button - select your design app - Enscape

This allows us to easily see if your GPU drivers / Enscape is up to date alongside checking out said log files for any potential issues.

Thank you in advance and please also feel free to let me know once submitted.

• Since a recent update I've noticed that when rendering a pano the 1st 2 renders are super wide-angle views of the front and back of the camera position, I assume these are to set the exposure etc so that we don't get the occasional bad join we used to see.

Obviously adding these 2 renders will increase the time it takes for each pano to render but if it means better quality then I'm all for it.