Enscape + Revit 2024 won't open - stuck at 5% loading

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi, I am new to Revit and Enscape. The company I worked for has been using Revit and Enscape for years and this error happened on the new laptop I was given.

My issue is that I downloaded the latest Revit 2024 (on trial) and Enscape (Using the license from my team) but it is stuck on 5% loading.

I am not a technical person but here are all the technical details of the laptop I am using:

Model: Metabox Edge NL57AU-i5

Design Options: Standard Netabox Design

Display: 15.6" FHD 1920 x 1080 IPS-Grade Edge-to-Edge Matte 60Hz LED

Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics 80EU

Processor: Intel Core i5-1335U 10-Core (12M Cache up to 4.6GHZ)

Memory: 16GB DDR 3200MHz Crucial

Hard Drive 1: 2TB - PCle 4.0 - Metabox Performance NVMe M.2 SSD

Wireless: Intel AX211 6E AX Tri Band WIFI & Bluetooth 5.3 (up to 2.4 Gbps)

Operating System: Win 11 Pro 64BIT License - Installed & Ready-Out-Of-The-Box

Device Info:

Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1335U 1.30 GHz

Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Enscape-3.5.6

Revit 2024.1

Windows 10

As I am not a technical person, please let me know if my device is or is not compatible with opening Enscape 3.5.6 on Revit 2024.1? Or if I'm missing anything? And why is this error happening and what can I do to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

• Official Post

Hi Jasmine , and welcome to our Forum.

I'm sorry for having to deliver you the not so good news right away but your machine is not supported by Enscape. You can refer to our dedicated (windows) system requirements here, but the gist of it is that you'll require a laptop/machine with a dedicated graphics card built-in alongside.

In your case graphics wise only the "Intel Iris Xe Graphics 80EU" (part of the CPU/processor itself) is available, which is simply not suited to run Enscape properly.

If you get the chance to switch or even upgrade to a different machine, let me know and I'm happy to share further advice perhaps even based on some specific available budget of yours.