Older versions of enscape for Mac?

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi,

We are trying to install enscape in our office, but our functional Macs are a little older. I found older versions of enscape for Windows available online, but I am wondering where to find older versions of the Mac version. I understand that they might not be updated or have support, but I am eager to use this tool and we are not planning on updating our machines.

• Official Post

Welcome to our Forum.

You can acquire a previous Enscape for Mac release here, but please indeed be aware that we do not offer official support for versions prior to 2.0 anymore.

Please also make sure to fully uninstall the current release on that machine as detailed here, in case you tried installing Enscape for Mac 2.0/2.1 beforehand. This step then becomes mandatory.

• Official Post

We can provide you with the previous version for your Intel-based Mac. While this older version can provide a temporary solution, it's crucial to note that we no longer actively support it. Using this older version may result in compatibility and performance issues, and our ability to provide assistance will be limited due to the discontinuation of support. Additionally, staying on the older version means that you will not have access to new features we will add in future releases.

We strongly recommend considering the possibility of upgrading your hardware to one powered by an M1, M2 or M3 chip. This step will not only provide you with the best experience using the latest Enscape features but also ensure the longevity of your workflow in a constantly evolving technology landscape.

If you would like to continue using our older, unsupported Mac version on your Intel-chipped Mac, you can download it here: https://we.tl/t-LGDq63ozR1

To first remove Enscape 2 from your Mac, please follow the directions in this Knowledgebase article.

• Hi, I have the same problem - Enscape 4.0 keeps crashing Archicad for me - this is a huge problem as I'm working on images for a presentation. I would like to try to install a previous version to see if it works better.

• Official Post

Hi, I have the same problem - Enscape 4.0 keeps crashing Archicad for me - this is a huge problem as I'm working on images for a presentation. I would like to try to install a previous version to see if it works better.

Please see my post here and generally check out the reply our support team has sent you in regard to which file has to be adjusted in order to resolve this.

• Hello !

hello!

is it possible to get an older version of Enscape for SketchUp 2024? I have a MacBook Pro with Intel i5.

i have downloaded and installed Enscape with the link you posted but only works for SketchUp 2019 until 2023.

Would be great to be able to use an older version of Enscape :)

Thanks!

• New
    • Official Post

We do not offer this previous now unsupported version of Enscape for Mac on SketchUp 2024 I'm afraid - At this point we can only reccomend upgrading to a different supported machine just in case that would be possible.