Hidden light at ceiling

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • hi..

Anyone could tell me how come the render result is very different to the render preview?

I use emissive material on my ceiling (i set it on 5000)

The bias of light in render result is so wierd..too sharp and not natural.

Here are all my settings.

• Right, my question was related to the ceiling field in the background, since there seems to be a light red tint too. Is it the same setup like at the foreground ceiling field? I suppose so there is a second problem at the background, that's why I ask. If it is the same setup than there is a solution needed too. But maybe I'm wrong and there is no emissive material build in.

For your first post question the Enscape team will give the answer.

• Official Post

Hey Ranindita , may I kindly ask what exactly you're missing in the rendered image? :) I suppose you're missing the softer lighting output from the render preview? The preview output will usually look different to some extent compared to a finished rendering, since we apply some post-processing once the rendering is being started.

• Right, my question was related to the ceiling field in the background, since there seems to be a light red tint too. Is it the same setup like at the foreground ceiling field? I suppose so there is a second problem at the background, that's why I ask. If it is the same setup than there is a solution needed too. But maybe I'm wrong and there is no emissive material build in.

For your first post question the Enscape team will give the answer.

I do the same technic to the other ceiling behind. As you can see, seems like i didn't put any light up there.

• Hey Ranindita , may I kindly ask what exactly you're missing in the rendered image? :) I suppose you're missing the softer lighting output from the render preview? The preview output will usually look different to some extent compared to a finished rendering, since we apply some post-processing once the rendering is being started.

Yes i didn't get softer light as seen as preview render. The final render giving me sharper light than preview render. Even i lost the light in the other ceiling..

• Official Post

Ranindita , I see, thanks for the answer. If you wish, you can send me the project of yours at hand and I'll definitely help you with further achieving a finished rendering more similar looking to the preview, but as mentioned, there'll always be differences due to post processing. Also, with "lost light in the other ceiling", which one do you mean exactly?