Enscape License

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I am a student who has been given an Enscape invitation link by my university, which would enable me to utilize the Enscape license for free. However, whenever I attempt to open Enscape through SketchUp, a notification appears indicating that the license is either invalid or expired. The email I signed it with is the following one, which is my student email: 40491478@live.napier.ac.uk.

I haven't received any license key.

If the issue can't be solved, could I please have the free period of trial extended? Thank you so much

Regards

• Official Post

Hey RebeccaS , welcome to the Enscape forum!

May I ask, have you already reached out to our licensing support team regarding this? You can do so by selecting "Submit a request" at the top of this page: https://support.enscape3d.com/hc/en-us/

This should be the fastest way to solve the issue.

I can see that your student license, connected to the email you shared, is indeed disabled. But maybe your university has a separate license that they intended to share with you - the licensing support team should be able to assist you clarifying the matter. I hope it can get resolved quickly!

• My license is still on my old computer and I have uninstalled the Enscape application but I haven't deactivated the license, how do I activate my license on the new computer? while the license is still on the old computer where the application has been uninstalled. Please answer my question, cause i have my final project now

• Official Post

Hey fadhilma , please reach out to our licensing support team regarding this issue. You can do so by selecting "Submit a request" at the top of this page: https://support.enscape3d.com/hc/en-us/

This should be the fastest way to solve the issue. Good luck with your final project!

• Seeing so many posts here... and the only solution is contacting support who take DAYS to respond. My free trial won't even work anymore... so I have no options to render out since I made the mistake of not deactivating on the old operating system while trying to salvage my work from a failing hard drive. My license is active, and my invoices are paid but I will lose days of work. Unacceptable. If this does not get resolved soon - I am going to switch to keyshot or vray simply out of frustration.

• Official Post

rosewesterman , welcome to our Forum and thank you for also reaching out to our support team on Saturday right away.

As you've seen likely already via the e-mail you've received we've also reset your license again accordingly so please try activating Enscape once more.

Of course if you have any further inquires or questions regarding this or any other topic let us know.

• rosewesterman Look into D5, its very comparable to Enscape, cheaper, and has a development track that's significantly better than what Enscape has been over the last 3 years. FYI, Chaos who owns V-ray also owns Enscape, so you're likely to get a very similar treatment over there to what you are getting here.