Escape Seems to crash

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • HI, I'm trying to run sketchup escape on my Zenbook pro 14 oled. from what I can tell my laptop meets all standard specks to run the program but upon booting up escape it gets to 5% then auto closes. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling escape but that docent seem to work either.

has anyone run into this issue or have ideas on how to get escape 3.5 to run on my laptop? should say 3.4 ran fine.

thank you,

• Official Post

Hi jack@marinoarch , welcome to our Forum.

In case you haven't yet, whenever you experience any problems with Enscape (like not being able to open it properly) please reach out to our support team via the help center, or ideally the feedback button in this case as detailed here:

After we've received said feedback report including log files (enabled by default) we will be able to troubleshoot this further and you will receive an additional reply via the e-mail used in the feedback's submission form.

Should you have any further inquiries in the meantime let me know of course.