Can only export one render from Enscape, then need to restart sketchup

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I'm working on a Mac (OS Monterey 12.5)
    Sketchup Pro Version 23.0.418

I'm working in a 90.5 MB model from which I have successfully exported multiple enscape renders in the past. Today, Enscape started crashing after successfully exporting only one render and generating the following error message:

Error starting Enscape

Enscape exited unexpectedly. Please restart SketchUp. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are eager to fix the problem you've encountered, so please send us an error report. Your feedback includes the Enscape log files. This helps us to fix the problem sooner!

I've already tried restarting sketchup and rebooting my machine multiple times.

Please advise.

I also submitted this through the Feedback button in sketchup.

• Official Post

danzimmerman2024 , thank you for also submitting a report via the feedback button right away and welcome to our Forum.

Allow me to share the reply our support team would've sent you, in case they haven't already:

"I would like to turn your attention towards our System Requirements page and more specifically, the "Operating system" section. Enscape requires Monterey 12.6 or higher, while you are on Mac OS 12.5.

Please update your OS, as this is also the only way for you to receive driver updates and the version you're using is a bit outdated.

That being said, since you're using SketchUp, please also review its system requirements, since it does not support Mac OS Sonoma (14) yet. Our recommendation would be to stick to Mac OS Ventura (13)."

In case you're unsuccessful with starting Enscape still afterward, kindly reach out again via the created case itself and we'll look into this further.