Syst requirements changing after first use

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi,

I've been waiting for a long time to see that mac os/vectorworks compatible version of enscape.

So in november we decided to buy a floating license to share between two or three collaboraters in the agency.

I set up the app, and made a quick view to test but didn'y have time to test the app completely while i was in a rush.

One month later, one of my collaborators tries to download and install enscape on his computer.

Unfortunately, the version does not allow it to be installed on a intel mac!! What?!!!

The version i had didn't require such a thing!

I must admit now that i am testing the app seriously that on my intel core i9, enscape crashes regularly and is not fluid at all and i can't update it anymore.

So what ?!!

The reseller sold us a license without warning us that it would be obsolete one month later??? We only have intel i7 or i9 imacs!!

Please can-u contact me in order that we could be refunded by the reseller of this licence wich is no use after a few months and that we couldn't even exploit.

Best regards,

ReM

• Official Post

Hi ReM , welcome to our Forum and I'm sorry to hear about that of course.

Right away, just to provide a general overview you can refer to our current system requirements of Enscape for Mac here, in case you may also get the chance to perhaps upgrade to another (M1/M2/M3) system in the future.

Regarding receiving a dedicated refund please reach out to our dedicated support team as detailed here (ideally via the Help Center):

How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum

Soon thereafter you will be assisted accordingly after your case has been reviewed. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.