Difference between web standalone and exe standalone quality

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hi, I'm a new Enscape user and I noticed that the output quality of the web standalone is completely different from the exe standalone (the grass is missing, the scene lighting is not nice). Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Thanks for the reply!

• The web version is by necessity a simplified version of the model.

The .exe standalone (and Enscape in general) is reliant on the GPU for rendering. The web version needs to be compatible across many platforms and lower-powered devices, with the idea that it can be viewed on hardware that is not typically Enscape-capable. As such, compromises are made on quality.

So yes, it is normal. : )

• Hi, I'm a new Enscape user and I noticed that the output quality of the web standalone is completely different from the exe standalone (the grass is missing, the scene lighting is not nice). Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Thanks for the reply!

That's normal - web browsers don't have access to all the tech that enscape uses, so many advanced graphics functions simply don't fucntion and thus things will look different.