Enscape free trial

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hii! Not really sure how it works in here but here's the thing: last year I downloaded the enscape free trial and used it on my uni project in sketchup, but this year we changed the uni address and when I went to download a free trial with the new address it doesn't work 'cause in Sketchup appears always the expired license, and I don't have a new one for the free trial (I also reinstalled Sketchup, that's why I really can't make it work). How can I resolve this in order to prepare my exam?? ||

• Official Post

Hi manuelapilato - The Enscape trial time is tied to the machine, not any e-mail address or such in order to also avoid any abuse of this system.

Still, you can gladly request a further 14 days of trial time to test Enscape, for that you simply have to reach out to our support team:

How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum

We also offer dedicated educational subscriptions you may want to check out as well:

Updated Educational Program FAQ

In case you have any further questions, please let me know too.