Enscape free trial

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hii! Not really sure how it works in here but here's the thing: last year I downloaded the enscape free trial and used it on my uni project in sketchup, but this year we changed the uni address and when I went to download a free trial with the new address it doesn't work 'cause in Sketchup appears always the expired license, and I don't have a new one for the free trial (I also reinstalled Sketchup, that's why I really can't make it work). How can I resolve this in order to prepare my exam?? ||

• Official Post

Hi manuelapilato - The Enscape trial time is tied to the machine, not any e-mail address or such in order to also avoid any abuse of this system.

Still, you can gladly request a further 14 days of trial time to test Enscape, for that you simply have to reach out to our support team:

How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum

We also offer dedicated educational subscriptions you may want to check out as well:

Updated Educational Program FAQ

In case you have any further questions, please let me know too.