Can't load Enscape in SketchUp but all functions are showing up.

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi, Escape isn't loading for me. Shows at 2% than disappears. The tools are there, it's just the window I can't see. My computer: HP Z2 G4 8th gen Intel® Core™ i7 i7-8700 16 GB DDR4-SDRAM 512 GB SSD mini PC Black Workstation Windows 10 Pro. Nvidia Quatro

Graphics integrated:

Intel UHD Graphics P630

Intel UHD Graphics 630

Intel UHD Graphics 610

Graphics discrete;

NVIDIA Quadro P600 4GB Graphics

NVIDIA Quadro P1000 4GB Graphics

AMD Radeon Pro WX 3200 4GB Graphics

AMD Radeon Pro WX 4150 4GB Graphics

Any ideas why it's not showing? Thanks.

Helena

• Official Post

helenaedit , welcome to our Forum.

Feel free to try to uninstall the following software (if installed on your machine) which was causing Enscape to stop loading properly for many users:

In case doing so does not resolve this behavior at hand, please simply submit us a dedicated feedback report from each (since you listed multiple CPU's/GPU's so you refer to multiple machines perhaps?) or one of the machines where Enscape isn't working as it should: https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…back-button-win-sketchup/

After analyzing your full machine information alongside the provided log files we will then get back to you again soon thereafter.

Thanks a lot in advance.

• Thank you Demian,

I'm not great with the technical part of computers. I know I have NVIDIA Quadro P600. Also know I'm quite low on storage. 39GB left on my C drive. 1GB on my E drive. Could this be what is causing it to not load? I uninstalled and reinstalled Enscape and it still does same....unless it's loading a window that I can't see somewhere... Thank you for any help you can offer. Thanks. / Helena

• Official Post

helenaedit , please submit a dedicated feedback report in this regard still as detailed here:

Using the Feedback Button - Enscape

You simply have to press the Feedback button, and then briefly state that you experience crashes in the submission form before hitting the Send button. This will transfer logfiles and general machine information for us to troubleshoot this further.

Please also be aware that if your NVIDIA Quadro P600 only has 2GB of VRAM (Video memory) Enscape will not run on that particular machine with this graphics card I'm afraid. There is another model with 4GB of VRAM as well which should be supported, though in any case your system would just barely meet our requirements.

In any case though please simply submit us that feedback report and we can let you know right away whether or not your machine should be able to run Enscape or not. Thank you in advance.