Default Image saving Location

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi all,

By default, enscape saves image in the C drive image folder, probably you cannot change its' default locatuon, it is OK for me. But it just keep pop up asking you if you want to save image. I wonder if it is possible for me to get rid of the pop up menu, everytime when I excute the export image command it just save to the default folder directly?

• Official Post

Hey JACK.Z , you can easily change the default saving location and also avoid any prompts if you just want to save images to a fixed location:

1 = Activate "Automatic Naming" and you won't receive any popups asking you where you want to save your renderings. This will give the renderings a automatically generated name in the form of Enscape_DATE_TIME (for example: Enscape_2018-11-19-14-36-32)

2 = Sets the "Default Folder" to which renderings will be saved. When 1 is deactivated, it will open a prompt to the set folder, activate 1 and it'll just instantly save your renderings to the set folder instead, with no popups.

Let me know in case something is unclear to you. :)

• Official Post

JACK.Z , happy to help! :)