I'm having a license problem. Can you help me?

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
    • Official Post

I'm having a license problem. Can you help me? :sketchup: :sketchup: ;( ;(

Hi yabaay , whenever you experience any technical problems with Enscape or your subscription, in this case your license, please ideally also reach out to our support team via either two ways detailed here: How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum

In the submission form, please simply elaborate a bit further as to what problems you experience exactly with your license, what kind of error message you may receive for example, or what you tried to do and where exactly you got stuck.

You will then be assisted very soon thereafter. Thanks a lot in advance for your cooperation.

• Hi yabaay , whenever you experience any technical problems with Enscape or your subscription, in this case your license, please ideally also reach out to our support team via either two ways detailed here: How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum

In the submission form, please simply elaborate a bit further as to what problems you experience exactly with your license, what kind of error message you may receive for example, or what you tried to do and where exactly you got stuck.

You will then be assisted very soon thereafter. Thanks a lot in advance for your cooperation.

I bought a 14-day trial version, but I cannot access the license.

2cpV8DVyqrLguLfK2LugtH8dl/PrKQ7PTE8uge4RvHI=

• Official Post

yabaay , in this case as well please reach out to our support team as detailed here:

You can just copy what you've shared here and we will reset your trial time accordingly thereafter, as I suspect you might've installed Enscape on that machine prior and thus it's already expired, which isn't a problem as our support team will then get back to you again soon thereafter providing assistance as mentioned.