Screenshot image not exporting

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • My screenshot won't export when I add my plants to the view. It did previously export on same image and I think I have sufficient capacity. I have tried changing to draft quality but that still doesn't work. I'm assuming its to do with the size of the file but I haven't previously had problems, any ideas? Thanks

• Official Post

sallygiles , I'm sorry to hear about that.

As we do not have any information regarding your system and such yet what so ever, please also submit this behavior via our feedback button as detailed here:
    https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…sing-the-feedback-button/

In the feedback's submission form you can simply copy what you've shared here. Afterward we'll be able to check out your transferred full machine information as well as the corresponding log files to troubleshoot this further.

You will then hear back from us via the created report/case soon thereafter. Thank you in advance.