Sync Projection Mode with Scene?

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • You could create three different visual presets, and assign those presets to your scenes, then any time you chose a scene with your prefered projection mode, you will get what you expect to see. Just make sure that if you are in link view with your 3D client, that the projection view matches in that software per scene.

• You could create three different visual presets, and assign those presets to your scenes, then any time you chose a scene with your prefered projection mode

Gotcha. I'll try duplicating Presets with varying Projection Modes. That's problematic though, having to now update all presets every time I need to adjust a setting.

Just make sure that if you are in link view with your 3D client, that the projection view matches in that software per scene.

Can't use Camera Sync with SketchUp and use Enscape's View Management at the same time. They conflict. I used to manage scene's from SketchUp but Enscape's allows more control of the sun per scene. Feel like I traded one problem for another.

A box with projection mode in the Create Scene 'Camera' setting would be super simple.

• It is kind of dumb, but you can still have a very fast workflow with it. Most of my projects have 120-200 scenes and every scene has a correlating visual setting with the same name as the scene. It has been fairly easy to come up with a naming scheme for scenes that utilizes numbers and letters so that I can very easily template my SU files to have all of the scenes I want, and populate those to enscape as well. Only have to set up the views once, then I can re-render over and over for as many iterations of the project are necessary. The templated SU viewports go into Layout super easy as well to ensure that CD's a fast and consistent.