Enscape crashes PC to black screen when trying to render, v3.5.6+204048, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Driver v551.52

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi there,

Not sure if anyone has run into this recently.

One of our customers originally running Enscape v3.3.2+82281 when trying to render a Sketchup model completely crashes with a black screen requiring a hard reboot.

We've updated their Enscape(3.5.6+2.4.48)/GPU driver to the current latest. I'm not familiar with Enscape, is there a logfile somewhere which might have more useful information?

It is possible to open sketchup then the encape pluggin, but if you render the screen will blackout.

It was working Ok before, I can't see any pending Windows updates at this time.

• Official Post

Hi rxttech , I'm sorry to hear about that.

Please right away check out this post here:

In case uninstalling the corresponding program does not help, or it wasn't installed in the first place, please generally submit a dedicated feedback report (which also includes log files) from this machine: https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…back-button-win-sketchup/

Thanks a lot in advance, and feel free to also let me know once said report has been submitted.