Light on the back does not show up when export render

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello everyone,

This might be a simple problem but I have no idea how to fix it

this is a screenshot from Enscape window

and this is what Enscape exports as a file

As you can see there is no light from the hallway behind the tree.

I tried different resolutions and on both High and Ultra modes and every time the exported file does not have that particular lights on.

Any comments would be appreciated.

• Official Post

Hi hypercube , if this still persists and should you be using emissive surfaces instead of dedicated artificial light sources to light up the hallway, please try to instead replace them with something like a spotlight or any other available source you like. Self-illuminating / emissive surfaces can otherwise be culled out of the final rendering (and sometimes live preview) depending on whether they're directly visible or not to the camera, which in this case they do not seem to be.

On top of that, Enscape 4.0 Preview 4 now offers ray-traced artificial light sources which I recommend trying out if you're doing a lot of interior scenes at night but also in general since the produced shadow quality and range will be vastly improved due to the added benefits of utilizing ray-tracing. Especially applicable if you perchance have been using light sources for the hallway already in the first place.

Feel free to please report back any further experiences either positive or negative.