Student Licence

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi, I study Architecture at the University of Liverpool, UK, and was wondering if the university pays for a subscription to escape or do I have to go forward with purchasing a plan. Thanks for your help in advance. ^^

• Official Post

Mags13 , thanks a lot for your post.

In case this is still relevant, I'd simply reach out to your university to inquire about this topic as we really cannot say otherwise whether they will specifically offer a budget for your student subscription or not. Of course I'm sure it won't be a problem to simply ask if you haven't yet. :)

Should there perhaps be multiple students alongside you who wish to use Enscape, be aware that we also offer educational licenses for institutions as a whole further detailed here. Again something to maybe discuss with your university if of relevance.

Let me know in case of any further questions what so ever.