Double Window Problem

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • My enscape is currently looking like this with a double view of my space and a bit grainy. In addition, it is super slow. Anyone know how to fix this problem? I just bought enscape yesterday and would like to get this problem fixed so that I can use it.

• Official Post

My enscape is currently looking like this with a double view of my space and a bit grainy. In addition, it is super slow. Anyone know how to fix this problem? I just bought enscape yesterday and would like to get this problem fixed so that I can use it.

Hi tfinne21 , and welcome to our Forum.

Right away please ensure you haven't enabled our "3D TV Stereo Mode" which seems to be the case here. You can re-adjust this specific setting via our "Enscape Windows Settings" -> "Devices" tab which can be accessed once Enscape is running:

Let me know in case any further questions!