Double Window Problem

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • My enscape is currently looking like this with a double view of my space and a bit grainy. In addition, it is super slow. Anyone know how to fix this problem? I just bought enscape yesterday and would like to get this problem fixed so that I can use it.

• Official Post

My enscape is currently looking like this with a double view of my space and a bit grainy. In addition, it is super slow. Anyone know how to fix this problem? I just bought enscape yesterday and would like to get this problem fixed so that I can use it.

Hi tfinne21 , and welcome to our Forum.

Right away please ensure you haven't enabled our "3D TV Stereo Mode" which seems to be the case here. You can re-adjust this specific setting via our "Enscape Windows Settings" -> "Devices" tab which can be accessed once Enscape is running:

Let me know in case any further questions!