Refund Request - College Student

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hello,

I am a college student. I've recently mistakenly, purchased a Fixed Licensed-Yearly with the cost of $628.05 on Feb 29, 2024.

As a college student, I wanted to purchase the Fixed Licensed Student package for $12.42/month ($149 yearly), not the one for $628.05 yearly.

I would greatly appreciate an approval for my refund ASAP due to $628.05 is a very big sum for a college student. I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience this has cost.

Please let me know ways to contact someone who is able to make refund possible.

Invoice:

INV02533618

Thank you,

Anna Tran

• Official Post

Hi Anna_College , welcome to our Forum and thanks for your inquiry!

No worries, you can just reach out to our support team as detailed here while briefly stating your situation and I'm sure we'll be able to sort this out very soon.

Let me know in case you have any further questions or inquiries what so ever.

• Hello, I've encountered also the same issue. I mistakenly purchased the number of seats for a yearly license. I tried to cancel but the purchase pushed through. The amount is really big for me, and will greatly affect my financial situation. I would like to ask if you've been refunded?

I've submitted a refund request almost 2 days ago, but haven't received a feedback from them. I'm really hoping for their prompt response since they only offer 14-day refund policy, and I'm scared my concern won't be resolved with the given timeframe.

• Official Post

Hello, I've encountered also the same issue. I mistakenly purchased the number of seats for a yearly license. I tried to cancel but the purchase pushed through. The amount is really big for me, and will greatly affect my financial situation. I would like to ask if you've been refunded?

I've submitted a refund request almost 2 days ago, but haven't received a feedback from them. I'm really hoping for their prompt response since they only offer 14-day refund policy, and I'm scared my concern won't be resolved with the given timeframe.

Welcome to our Forum kxt .

Right away, have you specifically contacted us via either method detailed here (Help Center, Feedback button):

How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum

If so, can you kindly share the e-mail with me you've used to reach out (via a DM), as the address you're using to log into this Forum is not tied to any support requests.

Just in case you might've not used either the Help Center or Feedback button prior, please make sure to do so and you will receive a response back very soon.

Thanks a lot in advance.

• Official Post

Hello, Demian. I've sent my email through DM

Thank you very much for the quick response!

Please don't worry in this case at all, we've received your inquiry yesterday and our licensing team is on it already - You will receive a response and refund within the following days or likely even sooner.

Let me know in case any further questions come up in the meantime.

• Official Post

Hi, Demian! I would like to ask for help to have my inquiry be followed up. I still haven't received any response or feedback from the support team yet.

Hi kxt , in this regard kindly stay tuned for just a couple more days tops, as we've of course gotten your refund request and it'll be processed as soon as we can. I'll forward your inquiry our licensing team as well in order to speed up this process if possible.