Enscape only loads a blank screen (not showing sketchup model upon opening)

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • I have just downloaded and installed an older version of Enscape (knowingly) as my mac is slightly older and I need something that operates on an intel processor. I am looking to upgrade my computer but for now I wanted to try it this way. I have followed the steps from previous threads however when I go to open up Enscape, I am not able to actually see my model rendered - the Enscape window is just white. The Enscape toolbar shows up on sketchup and I am still able to click on the Enscape Asset Library etc. (and drag items from the library to my sketchup model) but no rendering is showing in the enscape window. Any help is greatly appreciated as I have been trying for days to get this to work! Uber frustrated.

Thanks so much!

• Official Post

Hi Terwick , welcome to our Forum!

I'm afraid given that we do not support any Mac systems still making use of Intel processors and therefore its on-board graphics there is likely little we can do here to help. If you haven't yet anyway, you can feel free to try this specific version here which should still be supported by your system though we really cannot fully guarantee it.

I know this is likely not the response you'd like to hear, but in case the provided installer doesn't do the trick I do hope you get the chance to upgrade to dedicated fully supported Mac (or Windows system) eventually.

Let me know whenever you have any further questions what so ever. :)