Surfaces Disappear in Enscape Window When Painting in SketchUp Window

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Something strange is happening when I have my Enscape live preview window open. Whenever I paint a surface in my SketchUp window that same surface disappears in the Enscape window; as if I deleted it from the SketchUp model. I have to close the Enscape window and reopen it to see it again. This is becoming frustrating since I go back and forth quite a bit when I'm designing in 3D.

Any thoughts? My Enscape version is up to date as are my GPU drivers.

• Official Post

Purebeaux , thanks a lot for your submission.

Please be so very kind as to send us some feedback via the Feedback button which you'll find in your Enscape toolbar/context menu. Also, don't forget to add your forum name or some other reference in the submission form so that we can easily connect the corresponding report to this thread. :) That would be very helpful for troubleshooting the cause behind this behavior!