Sketchup Licence Seat Issue

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi there, I had to reset my PC as I had an issue with it but can't access my Enscape Licence, I put in a help request with the support team via email 2 weeks ago but haven't received a reply, Is there a way to speed up the process as I need access asap

• Official Post

Hi Richardvz and thanks for your post.

Unfortunately we have not received any further license reset inquiry requests as we did prior from the e-mail you're also using to sign into this forum. In the future please make sure to reach out to us through either method detailed here meaning via the feedback button or Help Center.

In case you've done exactly that, let me know and I'll further look into why we may not receive your inquiries. Of course if you've used a different e-mail entirely, feel free to share that address with me through a direct message and I'll re-check.

I've now also reset your license so please try activating Enscape once more.