Sketchup Classic Licence Compatibility

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hi

I am running a trial on both Mac and PC, with a perpetual licence version of Sketchup (2020, Version 20.2.171). Sketchup won't be upgraded to a newer version, which I believe are annual licences only.

The new versions of Enscape are not compatible with 2020. I have tried to find the following information but haven't had much success. Please let me know:

-The latest version of Enscape that is compatible with Sketchup 2020 (PC)

-The latest version of Enscape that is compatible with Sketchup 2020 (Mac OS, M processor)

-The location link for the Mac version (I can find the legacy PC versions)

Thank you

• Official Post

Hi Bond , welcome to our Forum.

You've likely seen it already but our support team has gotten back to you:

• Please use Enscape 3.3 to use Enscape with SketchUp 2020. Version 3.4 might be work as well but this might depend on the project. You can find these versions here: https://enscape3d.com/version-history/#/
    • There is no version of Enscape for Mac available that supports SketchUp 2020, unfortunately
    • since no prior versions of Enscape for Mac are made available for download at this time, no "version history" has been set up until now.

In case of further questions or in case you experience any issues what so ever please let us know by simply replying to the e-mail you've received.