Plugin Enscape does not load for Rhino 7

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
    • Official Post

Hi Zeliha , I'm sorry to hear about that.

Right away, just in case you haven't please also make sure that your system meets our requirements listed here.

If so then we will need your installer logfiles to troubleshoot the issue further. Could you please perform the following:

Locate the installer.msi file and then in that folder from Windows Explorer using Shift+ RightClick in the folder (not on the .msi file). Choose the 'Open Command Prompt window here' option (as the following command should be run in the Command Prompt that is started from the folder in which the installer is in).

For Command Prompt window, enter the following:

msiexec.exe /i Enscape.msi /lvx* Enscape.log

Where Enscape.msi is referred to in the command line, that reference should be replaced with the actual name of the .msi installer.

Once you run the command, that should create a logfile (plain text) in that same folder, which is the log file we request that you submit to us by attaching the file to your reply.

Please also send us your system information. You can find your system information by opening the windows search function and search for 'DXDiag', open the DirectX tool, and once DirectX Diagnostics has completely loaded you can choose 'Save all information' and send this file to us as well.

Thank you very much in advance for your efforts.

• Official Post

I replaced with the acutal name, but it still shows error. It says it can´t open and that it does not excist, which is not true.

Please pardon the effort but hereby kindly make sure that the directory used in the Command Prompt Window is set to where the Enscape installer is saved to, for example in my case it's "C:\Users\<username>Downloads", though instead of typing or copying that you can simply head into that directory and in that folder from Windows Explorer using Shift+ RightClick in the folder (not on the .msi file) and choose the 'Open Command Prompt window here' option.

From there on you can make use of the same command msiexec.exe /i Enscape.msi /lvx* Enscape.log.

On top of that what caused this behavior prior for another user was using rather outdated graphics card drivers which is also the case here for your AMD as they're still from 2017. For your RX 560 (which just meets our minimum requirements) the latest drivers can be acquired from AMD directly here: https://www.amd.com/en/support…-500-series/radeon-rx-560

Please try installing those drivers and make sure that your Windows is also fully up to date.

Thanks a lot once more in advance.