Payment Error

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • I am trying to purchase a student license but I keep getting an error message that says it sent too many try again later. It also said that my card type was wrong, which I might've been entering the wrong CVV since I just updated my card and I might have been putting in my old one. Help would be greatly appreciated!

• New
    • Official Post

Hi thomasfaye , welcome to our Forum.

Right away, have you had another chance trying to purchasing a student license?

If you still experience issues in this regard, you can also reach out to education@chaos.com simply sharing what you posted here and our dedicated EDU team will gladly assist you further with this.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

• New
    • Official Post

I am having the same problem with the payment platform

No payment method will let me continue... I get "oops, something went wrong, try again later"

Welcome to our Forum.

Our licensing support team has received your report as well on Saturday and we'll get back to you via e-mail to provide a solution as soon as possible.

If there's anything else I can assist you with in the meantime please let me know.