object animation

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi guys,

I'm looking to make an animated archimedes puzzle in sketchup (wherein the individual pieces of the puzzle rise into the air one after the other and then fall back into the frame in a different set up) and was hoping to render it out in enscape, is such a thing possible? If so, how do I go about doing it?

• Official Post

Hi The Guru , welcome to our Forum.

I'm afraid as we do not officially support animated objects in Enscape generally (besides our vegetation assets which are affected by wind) this endeavor will not be possible without any workarounds.

Another forum user has previously shared the following relevant tutorial here (in French layout and language but you can use English subtitles), though we unfortunately cannot guarantee at all that there won't be any issues or visual oddities when referring to this method.

Also, please feel free to forward this as a feature request via our roadmap portal (by clicking the Submit Idea button on the top right) which will reach our product management team directly so they can track the further demand for this.