Enscape wont start

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hello,

I just installed the new enscape 4.0 and when i open my sketchup and try to start enscape, it opens up but when it is loading it just closes (no error message or nothing).

Even tried with a blank file.

I checked if i needed to update my drivers (geforece experience) but i already have the latest ones... Can anyone help me?

wont work in sketchup pro 21 or 23

• Official Post

Please submit us a feedback report then as detailed here and we will be able to look into this further. Thank you in advance.

Please check out this post here.

• Dear Enscape Team I am just trying out the new Enscape 4.0 for Mac and it fails after the bar has just started loading, I am using Sketchup Pro 2023 on OSX Ventura. It says that I have use 1 day of my trial but I cannot get the window to open. I used to have Enscape but didn't renew my subscription as feature parity with Windows was not great. Really hoping to try out this version and re-subscribe, any help would be great

many thanks

Dan

• Official Post

Dear Enscape Team I am just trying out the new Enscape 4.0 for Mac and it fails after the bar has just started loading, I am using Sketchup Pro 2023 on OSX Ventura. It says that I have use 1 day of my trial but I cannot get the window to open. I used to have Enscape but didn't renew my subscription as feature parity with Windows was not great. Really hoping to try out this version and re-subscribe, any help would be great

many thanks

Dan

Hi Dan - As per my previous post please also kindly submit a feedback report as detailed here. You'll then receive a response back via said report as soon as we have had a chance to troubleshoot this further.

• Hello Demian,

i am trying to make the repport but i get the following error when making it.

forum.enscape3d.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/48495/forum.enscape3d.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/48496/

Edit, i just removed enscape 4.0 removed my 2023 version of sketchup, installed older version of enscape, this just works fine, reinstalled sketchup 23, enscape older version works just fine... so i gues realy a bug in the 4.0 somehow.... i was able to send log file now to (with my email adress)

as you can see in the picture below in 2023 sketchup with a project it runs just fine to