Enscape wont start

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,

I just installed the new enscape 4.0 and when i open my sketchup and try to start enscape, it opens up but when it is loading it just closes (no error message or nothing).

Even tried with a blank file.

I checked if i needed to update my drivers (geforece experience) but i already have the latest ones... Can anyone help me?

wont work in sketchup pro 21 or 23

• Official Post

Please submit us a feedback report then as detailed here and we will be able to look into this further. Thank you in advance.

Please check out this post here.

• Dear Enscape Team I am just trying out the new Enscape 4.0 for Mac and it fails after the bar has just started loading, I am using Sketchup Pro 2023 on OSX Ventura. It says that I have use 1 day of my trial but I cannot get the window to open. I used to have Enscape but didn't renew my subscription as feature parity with Windows was not great. Really hoping to try out this version and re-subscribe, any help would be great

many thanks

Dan

• Official Post

Dear Enscape Team I am just trying out the new Enscape 4.0 for Mac and it fails after the bar has just started loading, I am using Sketchup Pro 2023 on OSX Ventura. It says that I have use 1 day of my trial but I cannot get the window to open. I used to have Enscape but didn't renew my subscription as feature parity with Windows was not great. Really hoping to try out this version and re-subscribe, any help would be great

many thanks

Dan

Hi Dan - As per my previous post please also kindly submit a feedback report as detailed here. You'll then receive a response back via said report as soon as we have had a chance to troubleshoot this further.

• Hello Demian,

i am trying to make the repport but i get the following error when making it.

forum.enscape3d.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/48495/forum.enscape3d.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/48496/

Edit, i just removed enscape 4.0 removed my 2023 version of sketchup, installed older version of enscape, this just works fine, reinstalled sketchup 23, enscape older version works just fine... so i gues realy a bug in the 4.0 somehow.... i was able to send log file now to (with my email adress)

as you can see in the picture below in 2023 sketchup with a project it runs just fine to