I can't turn off Auto Renewal

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi,

I'm a student and only needed enscape for a month, the yearly student deal was to expensive for what I needed it for so I got the regular rate monthly subscription instead. My plan was to only use it for this month then cancel it when I was done using it. Right now I'm trying to cancel but it won't let me. After further research I saw I have to cancel 14 days before my renewal period!? It should be made more obvious this is a requirement when starting a subscription. I am 9 days away from my renewal period. Is it possible for an exception to be made? I would really appreciate it, in the end these 2 months will end up being more expensive than the yearly student rate.

• Official Post

m6irwin , welcome to our Forum.

As per our support response, your subscription has been cancelled and will now expire on Apr 8, 2024. The license is available for use until that date.