Enscape 4 Crashes while Exporting Geometry

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I recently updated to Enscape 4.0, most of the models that we have developed for use in enscape crash when Enscape loads and during the (Exporting Geometry) load prompt Enscape suddenly crashes. If i create a new sketchup file and copy and paste each element, Enscape functions fine, but if i try to load the model, with all of the geometry in it, it crashes on the Exporting Geometry load prompt.

I am reverting back to an old build of enscape, but would like to find a solution to this issue in the meantime.

Thanks!

• I have been suffering from the same problem for a month now! Could not use my Enscape or get benefits from my subscription. Enscape keeps crashing during the "Exporting geometry" load. Did you find a solution? Enscape support team couldn't figure out any solution to my problem for a month now!