Enscape window crashes at 5%

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I use Enscape regulary and suddenly 2 days ago when I try to open the enscape window it loads to5% and then closes with no error message I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling and cleaning up space on my drive I have tried sending log infor to support I have opened a ticket but nothing is helping I cannot get it to open.

• Official Post

I use Enscape regulary and suddenly 2 days ago when I try to open the enscape window it loads to5% and then closes with no error message I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling and cleaning up space on my drive I have tried sending log infor to support I have opened a ticket but nothing is helping I cannot get it to open.

Hi gina , our support team has just sent a reply around an hour ago, please check it out and let us know via the existing support ticket through e-mail in case you're still unsuccessful thereafter.