Explicit Texture Transofrmation, different in 4.0, please revert this to previous versions

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I often alter the size of the maps like displacement and roughness as needed to get the desired effect with my materials. Since updating to 4.0 it doesn't seem possible to do this, it is altering the size of the base texture as well as the other maps.

Please please please can this be looked at and confirmed if it's just a bug, or if this is the plan for enscape materials going forward.

Thank you

• hbc_visual

Changed the title of the thread from “Expliciti Texture Transofrmation, different in 4.0, please revert this to previous versions” to “Explicit Texture Transofrmation, different in 4.0, please revert this to previous versions”.
  • There’s another post about text (number) entry boxes and your post has got me thinking about a similar situation with web forms.

Can you try something:

After entering a value hit the RETURN KEY without moving the cursor out of the entry box for each value.

I’ve experienced similar in web dev with the value not ‘sticking’ unless it’s explicitly entered.

• I've also just realised that the sceenshots I took showed me altering the Albedo and not the Displacemnt map size, althought yes that's what I've done in the screenshots, it does alters the size in the displacement as well, however I'm not going to install it again just to go through the process of doing the screenshots!

• Official Post

hbc_visual , have you made sure that "Use Albedo Texture values" is unchecked for any Displacement, Normal or Bump map already:

Doing so should ensure that adjusting the main Albedo Explicit Texture Transformation value has no direct effect on said Displacement, Normal or Bump maps.

Kindly just let me know if I'm missing something else here. Thank you in advance as always!