Enscape will not load on Rhino 7

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • I have been having the continuous issue of Enscape not opening after I added Rhino 7 textures to surfaces. I keep receiving this notification and Enscape will not open:

"Enscape is waiting for Rhino's API to respond. An open Rhino dialog may be blocking progress."

If anyone can help resolve this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.

• Official Post

I have been having the continuous issue of Enscape not opening after I added Rhino 7 textures to surfaces. I keep receiving this notification and Enscape will not open:

"Enscape is waiting for Rhino's API to respond. An open Rhino dialog may be blocking progress."

If anyone can help resolve this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to our Forum.

Please kindly follow the instructions provided by our support team and thank you for submitting a report as well alongside for us to check out.

Let us know in case updating your AMD drivers does hereby not make any difference by replying back via the e-mail you've received. This way our support team can further look into this issue.