Enscape Video Editor Workflow Bug(?)

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • After installing the new Enscape 4.0, I've encountered these problems:

Enscape Video Editor Workflow issues

Enscape Asset Library Workflow issues

Within the video editor, whenever I'm editing keyframes, specifically adding timestamps to the keyframes, they become de-selected after playing back the video to see if my edit was appropriate. While in workflow, this requires me to find the edited keyframe manually, which takes enough time and is annoying enough to where I feel justified in making this post. I'm working on a video that is about a minute and a half long, which is a very light workload for my job, and finding the keyframes manually is easy enough but I can't help but think this would be a real headache on a bigger project in crunch time. Take a look at this and let me know if you see what I mean.

The issue I'm having with the Asset Library is within :sketchup: Sketchup, which is just that the Asset Library doesn't have a separate window for itself anymore. So it's annoying when I have to click the tiny button on the tools bar to bring up the library again instead of tabbing to it like I've done for a couple years now. This I'd probably just have to get used to but this is a pretty minor/major change in workflow that I'll have to adjust to after this update, which is slightly frustrating.

All this to say, if these changes are deliberate, I would just hope that you guys are putting in some conscious thought as to how this effects the workflow of the people who use the software everyday for work. It might seem small, but it's something I wanted to bring to your attention.

The video editor thing is especially problematic and I think is a mistake/bug.