Enscape 4.0 - Bug when trying to type camera values.

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Recording 2024-04-05 151554.mp4

There is an annoying bug, when trying to type inside the value fields in the Camera settings.

I'm trying to type 0.55. It's impossible to edit any values, it keeps being replaced, deleted or reset.

Enscape 4.0 with SketchUp 2022

Edit: I can't even delete numbers, they keep coming back. Cutting also doesn't help. NOTHING works...

• Official Post

Hi ViggoPaulman ! We've logged this as a bug, and our developers are actively investigating it! I'm sorry you experienced this, but we should have a fix for this soon!

In the meantime, the up and down buttons work, which I know isn't the most effective method of adjusting these values, but can at least help alleviate it in the meantime.

Thank you, and I apologize again!

• Hi ViggoPaulman ! We've logged this as a bug, and our developers are actively investigating it! I'm sorry you experienced this, but we should have a fix for this soon!

In the meantime, the up and down buttons work, which I know isn't the most effective method of adjusting these values, but can at least help alleviate it in the meantime.

Thank you, and I apologize again!

Hey there Hayley,

Thank you very much for your prompt response. Looking forward to the bugfix. Meanwhile, we have just now, 5 minutes ago, decided to downgrade temporarily to 3.5, while this is fixed.

Using this opportunity, I would like to report also, that a similar issue has been existing since at least version 3.3. All this time we've been using the TAB button to quickly jump from one input field to another, and type values, which is very useful. But sometimes Enscape would stubbornly refuse to accept a new value and would immediately switch back to the original one, not even letting us to finish typing. I found out, that waiting 1-2 seconds sometimes helped. In the worst case scenario, we would have to close the View management tab and reopen it. Perhaps this info will be helpful to pinpoint the culprit!