Sketchup 2024 enscape 3.4

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi, I updated sketchup to 2024 and I can't access enscape.

enscape will be available for sketchup 2024 when?

another doubt.

I saw that Enscape will now update its version and will have support for Meta Quest 3.

What do you still use Meta Quest 2 for? It won't have official support yet?

• Official Post

diego linhares , SketchUp 2024 is indeed not yet supported but we will add official support as soon as possible within the next upcoming weeks.

Also, there is overall no need to worry, the Meta Quest 2 should still work well with Enscape as it did before. In case you ever experience any particular problems with that headset inside of Enscape, please let us know by sending a report to our support as well.

Let me know in case of any further questions.

• diego linhares , SketchUp 2024 is indeed not yet supported but we will add official support as soon as possible within the next upcoming weeks.

Also, there is overall no need to worry, the Meta Quest 2 should still work well with Enscape as it did before. In case you ever experience any particular problems with that headset inside of Enscape, please let us know by sending a report to our support as well.

Let me know in case of any further questions.

Does that mean we still need to use Steam VR to use Enscape VR with Meat Quest 2? Because that is a big hassle. And everyone has been waiting for Enscape to support Meta Quest 2 for over a year. And then Enscape decides to skip Meta Quest 2 and go straight to Meta Quest 3? Please tell me there will be a solution for MQ2 soon?

• I'm just looking into getting Enscape for Sketchup because I've been using Twilight Render for some time and its being discontinued.

Here are a few questions

A. For How long and does it always take time to get the version compatible when sketchup comes out with a new version? This seems to be happening with SU2024

B. In the texture dialogue, is there a match color on screen for textures? I like to use the RGB values to match paint colors or other colors.

C. Are there any problems when rendering with my own background pictures? I did see there's an alpha setting somewhere.

Thanks for your information.

Billy