EXE standalone

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
    • Official Post

Hello,

is-it possible to use the EXEstandalone with a Mac ?

Thks

Thanks for your inquiry.

Our dedicated .exe standalone files exported from Enscape on Windows will not be compatible with any Mac I'm afraid. Alternatively you are able to create a Web Standalone using Enscape for Mac natively as detailed here. Please keep the Technical Limitations in mind which are also described in the linked article.

If any other questions come up please let me know.

• New
    • Official Post

annlanta2 , welcome to our Forum - While we may be looking into options to allow the export of standalone files that also run on a Mac, it is unlikely that we will be able to export .exe standalones specifically, since those are specifically Windows based only.

Please also feel more than free to forward your wish to have standalone support or the ability to create/view standalones on your Mac as detailed here! This feedback reaches our product management team directly too.

If there are any further questions that may come up please let me know. :)