Syncronize SketchUp view with Ensape

• At this moment you can syncronize Enscape with The SketchUp view. But I also want the option to sync the SketchUp view with the Enscape one. When I walk or fly through the model and I see a problem or mistake and I go back to SketchUp to fix or change now the model is not at th same position.

Maybe it just need to be the same function to always keep both in sync. When changing the SketchUp or the Enscape view the other one should follow.

• Currently you can click the camera button on the SU/Enscape toolbar: this will create a scene within SU.

(Although I agree a simple 'sync SU view' button would be handy where it just moved the camera without having to create a scene.)

• This sounds like a good idea, I have though the same thing when working with SketchUp. This comes partially from the fact that SketchUp's "walk" camera control is... polity put... temperamental. I recorded this feature request and we will evaluate it.

• This sounds like a good idea, I have though the same thing when working with SketchUp. This comes partially from the fact that SketchUp's "walk" camera control is... polity put... temperamental. I recorded this feature request and we will evaluate it.

I don't think anybody use the "walk" tool in SketchUp. You can better use a Spacenavigator form 3DConnection in SketchUp and also in Enscape! Glad Enscape support the spacenavigator.