my trial license invalid

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • hi im a student and previously had a student trial for enscape after that im not being able to re apply for student trial, it says license invalid and wont work. please help me and reset my license.

Machine fingerprint is po5TGF18hU3KAeV0C5QrLg3eIMHmtxkzWa9DTom8Xn4=

• Official Post

jazib , welcome to our Forum.

As we do not process trial renewals via the Forum itself anymore please briefly reach out to our support team as detailed here to inquire a further 14 days of testing. Trying a different e-mail or signing up to a "new trial" will not be possible instead here I'm afraid.

• Hey there,

I have been trying to contact you during the last days, I have submitted 3 requests but no answer was received,

I have started the free trial but when I start Enscape in my Sketch up its says the Licence is Invalid

T-iGcKvXkcC4ApVAgO7xPyOxienUx4AFpTw/z0DhQ1Wdc=

• Official Post

Welcome to our Forum Xhorxhil ,

as you've likely seen already we've further lengthened your trial time so that you can now properly test out Enscape.

Let us know in case you have any additional inquiries in the future.