Enscape keeps crashing randomly with sketchup 23 and 24.

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi there,

Ever since I installed encape 4, enscape and sketchup keeps crashing. I have both sketchup 23 and 24, and both are extremely unstable.

Where can I find Enscape 3 so I can hopefully back to my normal workflow again where it doesnt crash every ten minutes or so?

Or does anyone know a solution for this? Because it's really annoying. Usually Enscape only crashed with Encape Objects, but now it just randomly stops and even sketchup too.

Thanks!

• New
    • Official Post

hedoneye , thanks for your post.

Whenever you generally experience any problems with Enscape especially when it comes to crashes please make sure to also submit a report directly to our support team as detailed here, including your log files. In the meantime you can re-acquire a previous release of Enscape here too.

Feel free to also let me know once said report has been sent in so that I can have a look myself and thank you once more in advance.

• I have Sketchup 2024 and the latest Enscape and I'm having the same issue. I would be very surprised if a lot of people aren't also having this problem. Are you guys working on a solution? If I create a new ludicrously simple model (e.g. a box with textures) Enscape will work. But models that worked on Enscape even a few days ago are crashing during render. This is extremely disruptive. : (

• New
    • Official Post

I have Sketchup 2024 and the latest Enscape and I'm having the same issue. I would be very surprised if a lot of people aren't also having this problem. Are you guys working on a solution? If I create a new ludicrously simple model (e.g. a box with textures) Enscape will work. But models that worked on Enscape even a few days ago are crashing during render. This is extremely disruptive. : (

Welcome to our Forum.

As per my prior reply, whenever you experience any issues with Enscape especially when it comes to crashes please make sure to also submit a report including log files to our support team (as detailed here) so we can troubleshoot the exact cause behind it. Crashes can occur due to a variety of reasons unfortunately given the different variables here at play so your cooperation would be highly appreciated in order to assist you further as quickly as possible.

Thanks a lot in advance, feel free to also let me know once said report was submitted.