Enscape crashes Archicad

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi,

I have a big problem with Enscape crashing Archicad. It does this almost every time I attempt to import an Enscape asset, Enscape material or edit a material.

I use a MacBook M1 Max, however I have also tried installing everything on a Windows PC with the same result. On my Windows PC I get the notification: "Enscape is waiting for Archicad's API to respond. An open Archicad dialog may be blocking this process".

I'm losing an insane amount of time dealing with this problem. With a deadline coming up this is so troublesome. I still haven't had any response to my support ticket on this issue.

I like Enscape, but if it keeps performing like this it is certainly not an option for professional use. Sincerely hope that there is a solution to this!

• Official Post

Hi PeteBrin , welcome to our Forum.

Just in case you haven't seen it already by now: Our support team has sent you a dedicated reply regarding this behavior. As advised, please try removing the problematic elements in question and if that should not do the trick at all simply reply back accordingly via the existing case and we'll look into this further of course.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation here.