Asset placement causing constant crashes

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • When using Sketchup and placing enscape assets, I usually like to switch over to the select tool after placing an asset so I can then very quickly move/ rotate the asset. I do this via hotkey (spacebar). This causes a bugsplat about 7/10 times. Pretty awful for workflow, wondering if anybody else has this issue.

• New
    • Official Post

When using Sketchup and placing enscape assets, I usually like to switch over to the select tool after placing an asset so I can then very quickly move/ rotate the asset. I do this via hotkey (spacebar). This causes a bugsplat about 7/10 times. Pretty awful for workflow, wondering if anybody else has this issue.

Thanks for your post Rickyjlife..

Paul Russam , please also check your e-mails for a further reply from me.

Rickyjlife is there any chance you might be also using Skatter alongside? In any case please definitely submit a support report as detailed here just so we can check out your log files and so that can forward everything to our developers if necessary.

If you could ideally let me know once said report has been submitted ( Rickyjlife) then that would be great. Thank you again in advance.