I really need some help accessing my license!

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I had a big old crash and my PC needed to be factory reset and I re-downloaded SU and Enscape. The problem is that Enscape is telling me that my license is deactivated as I have already used my fixed seat on another machine. I have only ever used it on this machine. I have removed the license key from the machine and re -added it but then it says the same thing!

I contacted support this morning but I have turned to here to try for a quicker response as I have lost a day's work with not being able to get on and can't afford to lose another- please help if you can!

Courtney

• Official Post

Hey CFC - welcome to the forum!
    I assume that, if you haven't yet, you'll probably hear back from the support team soon. If not, feel free to send me your case number in a private message and I can check.