Enscape Licenses does not work after Auto Renewal

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Our Enscape licenses were auto-renewed and invoice paid on 29/04/2024. When trying to open Enscape and enter the license to activate nothing happens, not even an error message.

Multiple help requests have been sent to Chaos/Enscape with no response.

Has anyone experienced this issue and can help immediately?

• Official Post

Hey MCR ,

I'm very sorry to hear about this. I'm confident you'll hear back from the support team over the course of the day, maybe tomorrow depending on how much came in over the weekend and when you sent it in. Please let me know if that's not the case, so I can look into it.

In the meantime - you say nothing happens when you enter the license key? First of all, you don't need to re-enter the license when your subscription was auto-renewed. It will just keep working, no interaction necessary. Do you get any error message when trying to open Enscape? Or what's the issue?