Enscape trial doesn't work with Sketchup 2024 trial

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,
    I wanted to try out the new Sketchup 2024 and enscape trial. Unfortunately, Enscape doesn't want to start, after trying to run it, it shows loading page where it loads up to 50 %, shows error and advise to contact support. Support inside sketchup also doesn't work and shows problem while trying to send the report. Is there any problem with Sketchup 2024 and newest Enscape? I tried it on two computers - one of them had not the best graphic card, so first I thought this is the problem, but I tried on another (which is much better) and the problem stays the same.

• Official Post

Lin2222 , thank you for your post and welcome to our Forum.

In order for us to analyse the exact cause behind this please make sure to also submit a dedicated report by using the Support button as detailed here: https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…back-button-win-sketchup/

This way we'll receive: Your machine information (which GPU/CPU is being used here and driver dates) plus automatically generated log files and crash dumps so that we can continue with troubleshooting this further.

Thanks a lot once more in advance and feel free to let me know once sent in as well.

• Hi, I have a problem with my educational license, I took my pc to technical support and they restarted my pc, and my license stayed open in the last session, now I can't use my license. Can you help me?

• New
    • Official Post

Hi ShaunCosto , welcome to our Forum.

Please ideally reach back out to our technical support once more asking for a license reset - Unfortunately I cannot look up your educational license using your educational e-mail, otherwise I would've reset it for you.

In case you do not hear back from our support team for any reason, please also share your license key with me via a direct message and I can revoke the activation instead.