Assigning setting presets to Revit views

• Hi

I am using release 2.4.1.2

Is it possible to assign saved enscape settings to selected views in Revit ?

Atm i am having to re-assign saved settings to relevant views each time I switch between views. As the number of views has increased over time this has become a major workflow hinderance.

Regards

Danyal

• Thanks a lot for your post Danyal Ali , this has already been requested before a few times, so it's filed as a feature request on our agenda and we're aware of the demand for this implementation! The topic just received a further upvote through your voice. :)

• Thanks a lot for your post Danyal Ali , this has already been requested before a few times, so it's filed as a feature request on our agenda and we're aware of the demand for this implementation! The topic just received a further upvote through your voice. :)

Thanks for the reply, looking forward to this features implementation.

Another question regarding saved settings:

Is there any way to share saved settings across users working on the same Revit file ? Or is there a way to have global saved settings which can be used by multiple users in the office ?

• Hey Danyal Ali , thanks a lot for your further post. :)

Please check out our dedicated settings presets knowledgebase article here:

https://enscape3d.com/knowledgebase/settings-presets-2/

You can head over to the "How to share your presets with others" section, which shows you the steps on how to send presets to colleagues for example, which may be working on the same Revit project as you.

Or is there a way to have global saved settings which can be used by multiple users in the office ?

Not yet. There is a similar feature request filed for that, so if you like I'll add your feedback to it and a further upvote so our developers will be aware of the further demand for this. :)

• Thanks Demian

• Any progress on having presets shared in a central location, for example on our main file server? As the files are currently saved locally they do not get backed up (if they were in a central location on our main file server they would).

This is an issue as one of our users accidentally changed some of our presets and it transpires we have no backup! If they were stored on our central file server then we would be able to easily re-instate them.