Enscape not showing in SKP 2024

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hi to the forums. I have this strange issue on one of my colleagues' pc.

I Installed SKP 2024 (with SKP 2022 still installed, which was the previous version the firm was using): when I install Enscape, the setup process completes with no errors BUT I can't get to have the Enscape toolbar in SKP2024, while it appears in SKP2022.

Also strange: although I have no toolbars and no Enscape menus, I nonetheless can see Enscape in the list of extensions installed in SKP 2024.

Can anybody help me fix this issue?

Thanks a lot!

• Official Post

I'm sorry to hear about that pibuz - In this regard it cannot hurt to first of try a full clean re-install in case you haven't done that yet, especially since you did not uninstall the prior version of Enscape (3.x.x.) from that machine of your colleague, which has already been known to sometimes cause problems in the past:

- Navigate to Add/Remove programs in Windows.

- Uninstall Enscape by using the 'Uninstall' button

- Following the completion of the uninstall, please delete the following directories:

C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Enscape

C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Enscape

C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Temp\Enscape

C:\Program Files\Enscape

Then, reboot the machine, and re-install our latest release once more, this time for "all users" as seen here in case that is possible on that corresponding machine.

If that just makes no difference what so ever just let me know and we'll have to investigate further here.