A problem with the new Enscape with SKP 2024 ,2023 ,2022

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I'm still having trouble with Enscape. It won't launch. I've tried SketchUp 24, 23, and 22. Many requests have been raised and cases have been opened, but none have been resolved. For the past month, I haven't used Enscape even once, so I lost my subscription money for nothing, and this is upsetting me. For me to renew my subscription, I need to make sure that my problem has been resolved. This is so that I can use Enscape again fully.

Please help me figure out a solution because I am fed up!

I wish I could send one of the SKP files so someone from the technical team could take a look at it and tell me what the problem is!

• New
    • Official Post

Hi byeshraqah , thanks a lot for your post.

Looking into this, as per my colleagues response (Hayley) have you already had the chance to check out her dedicated reply which we've sent you this Monday?

I'll copy it here for you as well:

We're aware that these steps require some time and effort, but if you could give this a try and report back to her via the existing case (through another e-mail response) if you're unsuccessful then that would be ideal.

Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation here.

• Hello Demian,

Thanks for your reply. I followed all the steps in the above reply since I received the email but still, the same problem is happening I already sent an email about it. Also, I sent a new support request with new file logs today.

Hopefully this time we will find a solution.